Saturday, October 18, 2014

Welcome to Maya's blog!!!!


I'm Maya and I have created this blog write about things I like and help others when they are searching. If you are anything like me than you often have a hard time finding exactly what your looking for. On this blog you will have a variety of things to look at. If it animals, art, new recipes, activities or countries, I will try to make everything as fun as possible!!! 

I really love animals and have 3 cats. Their names are Splodge, Molly and Columbus. I got Splodge from a friend but Molly and Columbus came from an animal welfare society. Splodge is 4 yrs old but Columbus has been with us for 5-6 months and Molly for 4-5 months. 

My awesome (and cute) cats!!!
Molly on the left, Columbus in the middle and Splodge on the right!!





No comments:

Post a Comment